We know you are ready to travel! Although the coronavirus pandemic is still present in most countries around the world, some states are welcoming international travelers with some restrictions. Currently, the Northern Mariana Islands are ready to receive visitors.
Citizens of the United States have to fill out a Health Declaration Form mandated by the Northern Mariana Islands government. You should also be aware of other guidelines, such as quarantine, coronavirus tests, among others.
Don’t worry! iVisa.com can support you with this travel requirement. iVisa.com provides a fast, simple, and 100% trustworthy service.
Continue reading about the requirements to enter the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Health Declaration Form mandatory?
Yes! The Health Declaration Form is mandatory for all international travelers entering the Northern Mariana Islands. Citizens of the United States must complete a Health Declaration Form if they want to visit the Northern Mariana Islands.
Travelers who have a Health Declaration Form also accept to be part of the Sara Alert system. The system will allow the Northern Mariana Islands government to monitor visitors while in the islands.
Do I need to quarantine?
Not all international travelers need to quarantine if they have the correct requirements upon arrival.
Citizens of the United States who don’t have a negative coronavirus test will have to do a quarantine in the Northern Mariana Islands. The quarantine period is 5 days. During this time, health authorities will take coronavirus tests to passengers in the 1st and 5th days of isolation. Travelers who obtain negative results can leave the designated site for quarantine.
Time to travel! Begin the Health Declaration Form now!
What happens if I have a coronavirus test before arrival?
Citizens of the United States with the possibility to bring a negative coronavirus test can skip the quarantine period. However, the coronavirus test results must have the following information:
- The name in the lab results and the identification document from the traveler must be identical.
- Visitors have to take the test up to 3 days before traveling.
- RT-PCR is the only valid method.
- The lab results must be in English.
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with our support agents.
How long is the Health Declaration Form valid for?
Citizens of the United States can stay a maximum of 30 days after arrival in the Northern Mariana Islands. The Health Declaration Form in only valid for a Single Entry.
What information is required?
Citizens of the United States need to provide personal information, travel history from the last 30 days, and health conditions. Get the following requirements, as well:
- Passport, travelers must have a passport with a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive the document electronically.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com a small price for the service that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative coronavirus test, if you can obtain one before arrival.
What are the procedure times and fees?
According to your time and budget, select the option that best fits you:
- Standard processing option, a USD 20.00 fee to have your document in 7 days.
- Rush processing option, only wait for 5 days to get the Health Declaration Form with a price of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing option, if your trip is around the corner, then wait 3 days for a USD 60.00 fee.
You can travel to the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus! Let iVisa.com help you!
What is the process to obtain the Health Declaration Form?
Citizens of the United States need to follow these three steps:
- Complete the application form and pick a processing time.
- Check your details and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload supporting documents, if required.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my order?
I have some questions. Where can I get more details?
Dive into the application page and search for more details related to the requirements to travel to the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus.
Connect with our incredible team of support agents, who are available 24/7. Citizens of the United States can also write to email@example.com.