We know that the pandemic is well and truly over now; however, some countries are still welcoming international travelers with basic restrictions. Currently, the Northern Mariana Islands are ready to receive visitors; see below for all you need to know about vaccinations and documents before traveling.
Citizens of the United States are no longer required to fill out the Health Declaration that was previously mandated by the Northern Mariana Islands government. You should also be aware of other guidelines, such as quarantine, and coronavirus tests, among others.
Don’t worry! iVisa.com is here to support you. iVisa.com provides a fast, simple, and 100% trustworthy service. Continue reading about the requirements to enter the Northern Mariana Islands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Health Declaration Form mandatory?
Citizens of the United States are no longer required to fill out the Health Declaration to enter the Northern Mariana Islands.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the Northern Mariana Islands?
Yes, you do. All foreign international air travelers aged 18 and over need to display a COVID vaccination certificate. WHO-approved vaccines are accepted. The last dose must have been received at least 14 days before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Northern Mariana Islands travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine on the Northern Mariana Islands?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no longer any quarantine requirements.
Do I need to take a coronavirus test before arrival?
There are no longer any COVID testing requirements in place to enter the Islands.
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with our support agents.
How long is the Health Declaration Form valid for?
Citizens of the United States can stay a maximum of 30 days after arrival in the Northern Mariana Islands. The Health Declaration Form in only valid for a Single Entry.
What information is required?
Citizens of the United States need to provide personal information, travel history from the last 30 days, and health conditions. Get the following requirements, as well:
- Passport, travelers must have a passport with a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive the document electronically.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com a small price for the service that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative coronavirus test, if you can obtain one before arrival.
What are the procedure times and fees?
According to your time and budget, select the option that best fits you:
- Standard processing option, a USD $29.49 fee to have your document in 7 days.
- Rush processing option, only wait for 5 days to get the Health Declaration Form with a price of USD $52.99.
- Super Rush processing option, if your trip is around the corner, then wait 3 days for a USD $89.99 fee.
What is the process to obtain the Health Declaration Form?
Citizens of the United States need to follow these three steps:
- Complete the application form and pick a processing time.
- Check your details and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload supporting documents, if required.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my order?
I have some questions. Where can I get more details?
Dive into the application page and search for more details related to the requirements to travel to the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus.