If you are planning a trip to the Northern Mariana Islands, you might wonder, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Northern Mariana Islands?” The answer is that it is better to check for routine vaccinations for measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia, and influenza.
Please note that the Health Declaration form is no longer necessary to enter.
Besides vaccinations, you might also need a Visa to enter the Northern Mariana Islands. Learn more about the Northern Mariana Islands vaccination requirements and what you need for your trip here.
Please note: The Health Declaration form is no longer required to enter the Northern Mariana Islands.
How can I get a Health declaration through iVisa.com?
We can help you apply for a Health declaration in “three easy steps”:
- You must fill out the online form with your personal information.
- Please double check all your answers to ensure that they are correct before you choose your preferred processing time and *pay the processing fee.
- Upload the required documents, then press submit. Your document will be emailed to you once it has been approved and processed.
Get started on your application now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Im planning a trip to the Northern Mariana Islands: do I need any vaccinations?
Some vaccinations are recommended in the Northern Mariana Islands. To visit the Northern Mariana Islands, the following vaccines are recommended: typhoid, yellow fever, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia, and influenza. Check out iVisa.com for more details about the Northern Mariana Islands vaccination requirements.
Despite these requirements, you will also need a complete COVID vaccine to enter. See complete information below.
Do I need a visa to enter the Northern Mariana Islands?
You may need a visa for your destination, depending on your nationality. Use the Visa Checker tool on iVisa.com to find out if you need a visa for any destination. Get started
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the Northern Mariana Islands?
Yes, you do. All foreign international air travelers aged 18 and over need to display a COVID vaccination certificate. WHO-approved vaccines are accepted. The last dose must have been received at least 14 days before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Northern Mariana Islands travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the Northern Mariana Islands?
- COVID test prior to arrival: This is no longer a requirement.
Do I have to quarantine on the Northern Mariana Islands?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no longer any quarantine requirements.
What is iVisas time and cost for processing the form?
iVisa.com also offers three processing time options:
- Standard processing option: it is the most affordable option with an average processing speed. USD $29.49 - 7 days.
- Rush processing option: this option is quicker; the application will be available much sooner than the previous option, and it is a bit more expensive. USD $52.99 - 5 days.
- Super Rush processing option: it is the most expensive option with the fastest processing speed. USD $89.99 - 3 days.
What are the items needed to complete the application?
Make sure you have these documents before starting the application process:
- A valid Passport scan: it must be valid for at least six months.
- Payment method: You can pay with a credit or debit card, or if you have a PayPal account, you can use that as well!
- Your email address: Our team will send the processed document to your email address.
Is iVisa.com secure to process my information?
Yes. We handle your information in a professional manner and process it using advanced software. You can trust us with your privacy. Go through the comment section for more clarity.
What is the best way to learn more about the Northern Mariana Islands vaccination requirements?
If you have any more questions about the Northern Mariana Islands vaccination requirements, or if you want to learn about vaccination requirements, you can contact our customer support team. They are available 24/7. You can also reach us through email at [email protected].
With crystal clear waters, white-sand beaches, rich history, stunning nature, and year-round warm weather, the Marianas are an ideal getaway destination for tourists who want to enjoy outdoor sports, world-class diving, and golfing. International shopping, a diverse range of ethnic restaurants, and a diverse range of international and indigenous cultures are all available. The Marians, above all, are wonderful people. The Marianas has a lot of historical sites. Around the islands, there are WW2 historical sites as well as indigenous cultural-historical sites such as Rota's Latte Stone Quarry and Tinian's Taga House. The Latte Stone Quarry in Rota holds the record for being the world’s biggest. Banzai Cliff, which has a strong WW2 historical presence, and Grotto, an iconic dive site with a rare underwater cave to dive into, are both located in the northwestern part of the island of Saipan. Additionally, the Marians serve authentic Chamorro cuisines such as Chicken Kelaguen, a lemon-based chicken mix, and Apigigi, a rice cake-like dish made with pork. These are just a few places to specify the most attractive spots in the Mariana Islands. So don’t wait, spend your holidays in the Northern Mariana Islands. Happy journey!