The coronavirus pandemic continues to affect international travel, and governments have started to implement new entry requirements. The Northern Mariana Islands authorities are requesting a mandatory document known as the Health Declaration Form. Also, travelers need to follow other guidelines like testing on arrival, quarantine, etc.
Check if you need testing on arrival in the Northern Mariana Islands below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form mandatory?
Yes! The Health Declaration Form requested by the Northern Mariana Islands authorities is mandatory for all international travelers entering the islands.
The Health Declaration will allow the Northern Mariana Islands government to manage incoming visitors and have details of their current medical state. For this reason, they have created the Sara Alert System. Every visitor will receive communications from the system so the government can check if they develop coronavirus symptoms during their time in the Northern Mariana Islands.
Do I need to quarantine upon arrival?
If travelers bring a negative COVID-19 test that is not older than 3 days upon arrival, then they don’t need to quarantine.
In case you don’t have a negative COVID-19 test, the health authorities will request a 5-day quarantine. The government will perform testing on the 1st and 5th days of your quarantine. If you obtain negative results in the second testing, then you can leave the quarantine facility. The results could take a minimum of 72 hours, and you need to wait for the lab testing results in order to end the quarantine.
Connect with a support agent if you need extra help.
How do I know my COVID-19 test is valid?
Check the characteristics your COVID-19 test must have:
- The name in the test must be the same as the name that appears in the traveler’s identification document.
- The test must not be older than 3 days before arrival.
- RT-PCR is the only valid process.
- The results have to be in English.
Remember that you can get testing on arrival, but that will mean you have to quarantine for a few days. Don’t wait any longer apply now!
What is the validity of the Health Declaration Form?
The Health Declaration Form is valid for up to 30 days after arrival. Also, the document is valid for a Single Entry.
What are the requirements?
Travelers must complete the application with personal information and details about countries visited in the last 30 days, health conditions, among others. Also, confirm you have the following:
- Passport with a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive the final documentation.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee for the professional service, and you can pay it with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative COVID-19 test, in case you don’t want to quarantine upon arrival. You can also opt for testing on arrival.
What are the processing times and fees?
Check the processing time that fits your needs:
- Standard service, for a USD 20.00 fee, only wait 7 days to receive the Health Declaration Form.
- Rush service, a flexible wait of 5 days for the price of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush service, acquire your travel document in 3 days for a USD 60.00 fee.
What is the process?
You only need to follow these three steps:
- Answer the questions in the online application and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and don’t leave blank spots, if applicable. Select a payment method between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any documents required.
Reach out to our customer service agents if you need to solve some questions.
How will I receive the document?
The Health Declaration Form will arrive in your email inbox after completing the application. iVisa.com will make sure to send you the travel documentation at the agreed time. Print the health declaration and have it with you when traveling in the Northern Mariana Islands.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
Completely trustable! Travelers around the world have chosen iVisa.com for years to work on their travel requirements. Our teams work 24/7 to bring you the best service for your Health Declaration Form.