The coronavirus pandemic has forced plenty of countries around the world to review their entry requirements. Governments are trying to keep the population safe with a slow opening to international travel, and this is the case of the Northern Mariana Islands. In order to keep fighting COVID-19, the immigration authorities are requesting a Health Declaration Form that all international travelers must have before traveling.
Keep reading about the Health Declaration Form requirements below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form?
The Northern Mariana Islands government has established a new entry requirement as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, travelers have to complete a Health Declaration Form before arrival. This document is mandatory for all international visitors, with no exemptions.
The Northern Mariana Islands authorities will enroll travelers in the Sara Alert System so they can monitor coronavirus symptoms during the visitors’ stay.
If I visit the Northern Mariana Islands, do I need to quarantine?
You can avoid the quarantine period if you provide a negative COVID-19 test that has been taken less than 3 days before arrival.
If you fail to provide the test, you will likely have to quarantine for 5 days. In this case, the government will take the COVID-19 test during the quarantine period. If you have a negative result, the government will release you from the designated quarantine facility.
On the other hand, residents will have to go through a 14-day self-isolation period upon arrival.
Do you need some help? Contact our support agents.
What characteristics should the COVID-19 test include?
We recommend bringing a negative COVID-19 test that has the following characteristics: The name in the test must be the same as the one in your identification document, like your passport.
- The test date must be within 3 days before the start of your trip.
- The process must be RT-PCR.
- The lab results need to be in English.
Ready to start? Go for your Health Declaration Form.
What is the validity of the Health Declaration Form?
Travelers holding a Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form can use the document for up to 30 days after arrival, and it only allows one Single Entry to the islands.
What are the requirements?
You need to complete an easy application with personal and trip information. As well, get the next items too:
- Passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- A valid email address to receive the Health Declaration Form.
- Payment methods, pay for the iVisa.com service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative COVID-19 test, if you have it before arrival.
What are the processing times and fees?
You have three options for processing your Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form:
- Standard option, for the affordable fee of USD 20.00, you can have your document in 7 days.
- Rush option, wait only 5 days for a fair price of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush option, the fastest alternative in which you will have a minimum wait of 3 days for a USD 60.00 fee.
What is the process?
The process is simple with iVisa.com:
- Complete the online application with personal information and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and confirm it’s correct. Choose a payment option between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any documents required.
How will I receive the document?
iVisa.com will send the Health Declaration Form to the email address you have detailed in the application. Check your email inbox and print the health declaration once you receive it. You must have the health form at all times while you travel around the Northern Mariana Islands.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com has been working with travel requirements for years and can help you with the Health Declaration Form. Our professional team is ready for this process, and they can help you every step of the way.
Where can I find more information?
Explore the application page, where we have detailed more information about the Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form, and all the requirements you need.
Don’t hesitate to contact a support agent in case you have specific questions.
iVisa.com can support you today! Travel to the Northern Mariana Islands now!