Although the coronavirus pandemic is still present in most countries around the world, a few states have started to open frontiers. These countries have implemented new entry guidelines for incoming visitors. Travelers who have a plan to visit the Northern Mariana Islands need to complete a mandatory document called the Health Declaration Form. Also, there are other measures in place like a pre-arrival test, quarantine, etc.
If you want to confirm whether you need a pre-arrival test or to quarantine, keep reading the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form?
The Health Declaration Form is a mandatory questionnaire demanded by the Northern Mariana Islands government. This mechanism will help health authorities gather information from travelers and control the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Northern Mariana Islands government has created the Sara Alert System, and all travelers will receive communications that they need to answer while in the country. It is mainly to find out if visitors have coronavirus symptoms and check if they need urgent treatment.
Do I need to bring a pre-arrival test?
iVisa.com recommends bringing a pre-arrival test so you can avoid the quarantine period. But, make sure your test has the following characteristics:
- The name in the test results and your identification document must be the same.
- The test date must be maximum 3 days before arrival.
- RT-PCR is the only valid process.
- English is the only accepted language for lab results.
Do I need to quarantine if I don’t have a pre-arrival test?
Yes! A pre-arrival test is the only way you can skip quarantine. Also, the test must comply with all the requirements explained before.
The health authorities in the Northern Mariana Islands will request a 5-day quarantine in a facility designated by the government. Travelers will have to go through coronavirus testing on arrival and the 5th day of quarantine. After receiving negative results, visitors can finish the quarantine period.
Start your Health Declaration Form!
What is the validity of the Health Declaration Form?
Visitors can use the Health Declaration Form for a 30 days after arrival period, and only for a Single Entry.
What are the requirements?
Provide personal information and details about travel history in the last 30 days, health conditions, etc. Also, confirm the next items:
- Passport with a validity of minimum 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com has a small price for processing the Health Declaration Form. You can pay it with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative pre-arrival test. In case you don’t have it, you will need to do quarantine upon arrival.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard option, only a USD 20.00 fee, and a 7 days wait to obtain the Health Declaration Form.
- Rush option, the process will only take 5 days for the price of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush option, if you need the document quicker, then only wait 3 days for a USD 60.00 fee.
What is the procedure?
- Respond to the questions in the online questionnaire and select a processing time according to your needs.
- Verify your information is correct. Proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any documents required.
Connect with our customer service agents if you have some doubts.
How will I receive the document?
iVisa.com will send an email with the Health Declaration Form to the email address you have specified during the application. Once you have the travel document, print it, and show it upon arrival. Remember that health authorities will perform health checks at airports, just to make sure you don’t have coronavirus symptoms.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
Of course! iVisa.com has years in the market with a great range of positive results for all applicants who use its services. Our professional team works 24/7 so you can have the best service.
Where can I obtain further details?
Go to the application page to find further details about the Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form.
Reach out to our support agents at any time or write to email@example.com. We are here to help you and guide you through your travel process.