From January 29th 2021, Norwegian authorities have limited entry to the country to Norwegian citizens, expatriates with a legal residence permit or those with a valid family immigration permission, among other exceptions. Citizens of Germany allowed to access the Nordic nation must deliver a COVID-19 negative test, the Norwegian Entry Registration, and are expected to self-quarantine for 10 days.
From the beginning of the pandemic, iVisa.com has been checking health travel procedures that governments are implementing worldwide such as how citizens of Germany can enter Norway during coronavirus. iVisa.com has created an online service to process your entry registration while relieving you from stress and tension.
How can I get my Norway Entry Registration with iVisa.com?
- Enter our Online Application Form.
- Write the petitioned information and upload the necessary documents.
- Decide on your preferred processing time.
- Submit your form (iVisa.com’s team of experts will review it and ask you to make changes if required).
- Wait for your entry registration in your email.
- Print the registration.
Why is it crucial to order my Norway Entry Registration in advance?
By ordering your entry registration in advance, you are securing your form with the right information and will get extra time to spend on more important travel duties. No need to wait Apply now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price and time for this service?
Day by day, iVisa.com is updating its services to the ever-changing COVID-19 reality and supporting our customers on how citizens of Germany can enter Norway during Coronavirus and other related matters.
We offer cost-efficient prices:
- Standard Processing Time: To process your document in 24 hours, we will charge USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: To obtain your document in 8 hours, pay USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: To acquire your registration in 4 hours, pay USD 60.00.
How should I begin processing my registration with iVisa.com?
- First, Complete this questionnaire and choose your processing time.
- Second, Check all your data is right and select how will you pay (Paypal, valid credit, or debit card).
- Third, Send through a scan of your main passport page, with other documents (in case, we ask for it), press “send” and we are ready to go.
Where can I find further information?
Our Customer Support Agents can help you anytime. They can assist you in solving doubts about the process and provide information on how citizens of Germany can enter Norway during Coronavirus. Contact them now, they are ready 24/7.
What documentation do I need to give for my Norway Entry Registration?
Our process does not require any effort from your side, we have already figured out for you how citizens of Germany can enter Norway during Coronavirus, you just need to provide us with:
- A scan of the principal page of your passport.
- A Valid Email Address.
- Method of Payment (Paypal, debit, or credit card).
Is the Entry Registration a document I can get for free?
Yes. But why should you get stressed doing so? Go through our simple process and we will do the rest for you. You will receive your document ready to print and error-free.
Can iVisa.com secure the data I provide?
Of course we can. We have developed a safe and secure platform, which along with our services and processes have supported thousands of clients, and have processed millions of documents. Check here what our customers say about their overall experience with us.
Have you ever considered going cruising through Norwegian Fiords? For those who do not know, Fiords are a sort of a U-shaped undersea valley usually surrounded by exciting mountain landscapes. Norway offers you an excellent circuit to explore different fjords, Oslo Fjord is one of them. You can take a 2 or 3-hour cruise that will connect you with Oslo’s magical nature and beauty.
You will go through narrow channels and alongside natural bays, all the while surrounded by astounding hills. It is important for those who admire this outdoor activity, with water navigation and beautiful places, to take into account other types of tours, such as Gudvangen fjord, Flamsbana, Geiranger, Flam, Balestrand, Bergen (the second most important city in Norway).
Traveling further north, we recommend the beautiful and unforgettable city of Tromso, the starting point of expeditions to the North Pole and Kirkenes, one of the northernmost places in Norway, situated 15 km from the Russian and Finnish borders.