Owing to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, Norwegian authorities have restricted entrance to the country for almost anyone.
The number of people who can enter Norway covid is limited to:
- Norwegian passport holders.
- Immigrants residing legally in Norway.
- Immigrants with a family immigration permit.
- Immigrants visiting or living with close family members in Norway.
- Everyone who can freely commute between Nordic nations.
- Immigrants who are going to have listed connection with their children.
- Immigrants with exceptional reasons that show that the person is given the right to enter, such as special care responsibilities for persons in Norway or other great welfare concerns.
- Asylum seekers and resettlement refugees.
If you are one of those who can enter Norway covid, and you want to access the country, you need to present a COVID-19 negative test and the Norway Entry Registration. iVisa.com can help you to obtain your entry registration through our online service and platform, saving you energy and precious time.
What is the most effective way to start processing my Norwegian Entry Registration with iVisa.com?
- Fill out this Online Form.
- Complete the required information and upload a clear scan of your passport alongside other documents if demanded.
- Pick your favored processing speed.
- Submit your form (Our specialists will check it and make the corrections in case it is needed).
- Check your email according to your favored processing speed to get your document
- Print the entry registration and go to the airport.
Why is it recommendable to order for my Norwegian Registration Form in advance?
Everyone Who Can Enter Norway Covid must deliver a registration form. When you acquire this document in advance, you can decrease the amount of work of your travel arrangements, hence stress and anxiety. We will take proper care of processing it and with more time, if there is an unlikely mistake, we can fix it right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Norway?
Yes, Norway has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. Unless you are traveling from the green countries, in order to enter Norway for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Norway travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What is the cost and the processing speed for the Norwegian Registration Form?
iVisa.com has gained deep experience dealing with new covid-19 regulations and health travel documentation over the years. However, our prices are still affordable and are established according to processing times:
- Standard Processing Time: USD 20.00, acquire your document in 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 35.00, obtain your document in 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 60.00, receive your document in 4 hours.
What can I do to begin processing my document with iVisa.com?
- Complete all your information here.
- Choose your ideal processing time (Standard, rush, or super rush).
- Verify again that all your data is the right one.
- Pay our services with Paypal or with your valid credit or debit card.
- Submit your request.
Where can I have further details?
If you want to get further details about our process or other related information on Who Can Enter Norway Covid. Feel free to reach our Customer Care Specialists Here. You can communicate with them 24/7, no matter the time zone.
Do I only need the Norwegian Entry Registration to access Norway?
No, you are also required to hand-over a COVID-19 negative PCR or antigen test with a maximum of 24 hours issued time. You will also need to self-quarantine and get tested again in the airport.
Is the Entry Registration obtainable online at no cost?
Yes, it is. But if we do the job for you, we can guarantee an error-free process and you will not waste energy nor time, enabling you to relax and focus on things like getting COVID-19 tested in the established times.
Why should I trust iVisa.com’s services?
Because we have been working in the travel documentation industry for a long time. We have supported thousands of clients and have processed millions of travel documents for them. Our experience has contributed to our no mistakes guarantee.
Check here what our thousands of clients share about their experience with us.
Enjoy winter at the Senja Islands! Known as the fairy tale island, this paradise has become the new favorite place for people from all over the world. Rugged mountains, beautiful fjords, wildlife, and fascinating history make Senja a must-see for Norway visitors. The island of Senja is less than a 3-hour drive from Tromsø in the province of Troms in northern Norway. It is accessible by ferry from the town of Brensholmen or Andenes (Vesterålen), but this possibility is only available for a few months a year and never in winter.
Among the most remarkable places to visit there, we have 1) Senjatrollet, a tourist attraction where a gigantic cardboard-stone Troll has been built 2) Skrolsvik Fort, Former German prison during the Second World War and where hundreds of Russian soldiers were forced to perform forced labor and the Bergsbotn platform, a 44-meter long platform where you stay suspended to embrace a majestic view.