Sharing borders with Finland, Denmark, and Sweden, three of the 26 Schengen countries, Norway is one of the best settings for outdoor adventures that can be experienced both inside and outside its borders, thanks to its stunning slopes and beautiful lakes.
The advantage of sharing borders with these Schengen countries is that by 2022, when the new electronic travel permit, ETIAS, comes into action, the citizens of Vanuatu will also have access to these nations with the Norway ETIAS.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Norway ETIAS?
It is a travel permit to enter the Schengen Area in Europe that will be a requirement from 2022 for all citizens of Vanuatu and the rest of the 61 countries that are part of the list of nations that do not need a visa to travel to the Schengen zone, which is composed of 26 states, including Norway. The Norway ETIAS for citizens of Vanuatu is designed to help keep the Schengen borders protected from anyone who can represent a threat to the states.
Can I live in Norway with the ETIAS?
Technically you can for 3 months because the maximum stay allowed is 90 days in a 180 period. If you wish to remain longer, then you will have to ask for a Norway visa. You must know that with the Norway ETIAS for citizens of Vanuatu, you can only access Norway and the other Schengen countries, for tourism, business, medical treatment, or transit purposes. So if you want to work, live or study in one of these 26 Schengen countries, you must apply for the respective visa.
What can I do to get the Norway ETIAS?
To obtain your Norway ETIAS, you must apply online, provide the requested documents and information and pay for the service. When you apply for the ETIAS with our team of specialists, they will be in charge of dealing with all the requirements and will send you the travel permit, once approved.
Among the requirements are:
- Vanuatu valid passport. It should still be valid three months after your return.
- Email address where you wish to receive your Norway ETIAS for citizens of Vanuatu.
- Card or Paypal account to complete the payment for the services.
What are the costs and times to get the Norway ETIAS?
With our services, you will have three processing times from which to choose the one that best suits you.
- Standard: It may take a couple of days, but its cost is the cheapest.
- Rush: It costs a little more than the standard, but the waiting times are shorter.
- Super Rush: It is the most expensive of the three but also the fastest since you will receive your authorization just a couple of hours after the application.
How can I get my Norway ETIAS with iVisa.com?
If you decide to go ahead with your application using our services, you will see that it only consists of three steps.
- Fill out the online form with your data and select the processing time in which you want your electronic authorization to be delivered.
- Check that all the information is correct and continue with the online payment of the services.
- Submit the online form along with the required documents and wait to receive your Norway ETIAS for citizens of Vanuatu.
Is it safe to use the iVisa.com platform?
Absolutely! The iVisa.com platform is ultra-modern and at the forefront of any updates to help it be more efficient and secure. Also, our team of professionals is dedicated to take care of your privacy, working so that you feel calm and confident with our services. Read our reviews for more information according to the experiences of our clients.
Where can I get extra info about the Norway ETIAS?
On our website, you will find everything you need to know about the Norway ETIAS, along with other information regarding Norway and lots of other countries. You will also be able to learn more about our services and products and read important information on our blog. You can also take a look at the frequently asked questions sections or contact our customer service agents.