When we travel, one of our primary concerns is getting a visa. Do we need one or not? How can we get it? Can we check the status while our application is in process? The answer is yes in most cases. Oman, for example, requires a visa for most nationalities. There are only 6 countries whose citizens are visa-exempt, but all the rest need a visa. Lucky for you, iVisa can help you get your visa in just a matter of minutes. You don't have to browse the internet for hours to find out the information you need. All you need to know is in a single place: iVisa. Keep reading for more information about how to apply online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Am I eligible for an Oman eVisa?
To know if you can apply for an Oman eVisa, please click here and discover if your nationality is eligible for this type of visa.
What is an Oman eVisa?
It is an official document generated by the Government of Oman that allows the access of tourists to their country.
What is the validity of the eVisa?
The eVisa gives you 1 year after issued to enter Oman. It also grants you a Multiple Entry visa type and you can remain in Oman for 30 days Per Entry.
Which documents do I need to supply for the Oman eVisa?
The documents required to obtain an Oman eVisa are a little more specific, however, if you send us the documents listed below, you won't have to worry about the rest, because we will take care of it!
Find below the required documents for this eVisa:
Supporting Document Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Birth Certificate of Minor (if applicable) Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Applicant Photo
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Birth Certificate of Minor (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Do minors or children need an Oman eVisa?
Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Oman require a visa, even children.
How much does the eVisa cost?
The price of the evisa will depend on the type of processing time and the type of evisa to which you apply. Your alternatives are as follows:
Standard processing (4 Business Days) - USD 160.00.
Rush processing (2 Business Days) - USD 190.00.
Super Rush processing (1 Business Day) -USD 220.00.
Click here to start your application.
How many parts does the application form has?
You just need to fill our simple application form that consists of three parts:
- Fill in your general data and choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.
- Revise your information and make the corresponding payment. You can use your credit-debit card, or Paypal to make the payment online.
- Complete a questionnaire and upload a photo. Then, add your passport scan along with other documents (that it may be required as well, but it will depend on personal circumstances.)
Is it possible to check the status of my eVisa?
Yes, it is. Thanks to our platform, you can be able to check your visa status without any problem. The following are the steps you need to take in order to check your visa status:
1. Login in to your account with your username and password. Remember that the account is generated once we send you a message to your email confirming the payment made on our website.
2. You will then see your order number along with details of your visa status. There are 4 types of visa status:
Incomplete: You need to complete the application form.
Received application: we have received your application and payment.
In Progress: we are working on your application.
Waiting on Government: we submitted your info to the government.
Complete: visa has been emailed. You can also download it below.
3. Wait for your approved visa which we will send you once the Omani government approves it. If you still have problems logging into your iVisa account, don't worry, we will also email you your visa status. In case you want to contact us, you can call us or chat from our iVisa website. The assistance we provide to all of our customers is personalized. For more FAQs, please click here.