When we travel, one of our primary concerns is the visa. Do we need one or not? How can we get it? Can we check the status while our application is processing? The answer is yes in most cases. Oman, for example, requires a visa for most nationalities. There are only 6 countries whose citizens are visa-exempt, but all the rest need a visa. Lucky for you, iVisa can help you with all of that in just a matter of minutes. You do not have to browse the internet for hours to find out the information you need. All you need to know is in a single place, and that is iVisa’s website. Keep reading for more information about how to apply online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Am I eligible for an Oman eVisa?
It will depend on your nationality. To check your eligibility and requirements for the Oman eVisa, click here. You need to select your country of origin and Oman as your destination and you will be able to check information.
What is an Oman eVisa?
It is an official document which provides authorization to travel to and from Oman. It is electronically linked to your passport.
How long is the Oman eVisa valid for?
This eVisa is valid for 1 year after issued. This means you must enter Oman within this period. Additionally, it is a Multiple Entry Visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
What do I need to apply for an Oman eVisa?
We require the following to submit your application:
A photograph of the applicant (digital).
A scan of the applicant's passport.
Certain nationalities require a copy of valid visa or residence permit of one of the following countries (Schengen, United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan or Australia).
Accommodation proof and airline confirmation (especially the return ticket) may be required when entering Oman, however, it is not necessary to apply.
Do minor children need an Oman Visa?
Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Oman require a visa, even kids.
What is the cost to obtain an Oman eVisa?
The price of your visa will depend on the processing time you choose. iVisa offers you three options for it:
Standard processing – your request is processed within 4 days, and you need to pay the total price of USD 160.00 for your visa.
Rush processing – it takes only 48 hours for your application form to be processed, and you will be charged USD 190.00 (total price).
Super Rush processing – if you want your Oman eVisa quickly, choose this option and get the document in 24 hours. The total cost is USD 220.00.
Click here to start your application.
How to apply for an Oman eVisa?
You just need to fill our simple application form. The form consists of three easy steps:
1. Basic Information – you will require to provide some personal information as well as some details regarding your trip. You must also select a processing time for your application. Remember that your choice affects the visa cost.
2. Revision and Payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards and PayPal.
3. Upload additional documents – as your passport scan, then just submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive via email.
How can I check my Oman visa status?
With iVisa, checking your visa status is very easy. iVisa gives you the opportunity to check your Oman eVisa status whenever you think necessary and save your data for future applications (with your approval). Here you can find the steps to check your application status:
1. First, you need to login into your account. Remember that your account is automatically generated after your order payment is received.
2. Then you will find your order number and current status. There are 4 cases:
Incomplete: You need to complete the application form.
Received application: we have received your application and payment.
In Progress: we are working on your application.
Waiting on Government: we submitted your info to the government.
Complete: visa has been emailed. You can also download it below.
3. Just wait for your Oman eVisa to arrive by email. Remember that you will also receive an email from iVisa with your actual status. If by any chance you need our help, you can call iVisa’s support service 24/7 and get ready for your next trip. You can also find more FAQs and information here.