Have you ever thought about traveling to Oman? It’s a fascinating tourist destination that, despite not being the most visited country on the Arabian peninsula, is still very attractive and culturally rich.
Also, if you are from Malaysia, it can be quite easy to travel to Oman. The Oman visa for Malaysian citizens doesn’t require much effort because you don’t need to go to the embassy. In fact, you don't need a Paper Visa itself, but an Oman eVisa, which you can receive at iVisa.com.
But, in order to answer your most common doubts about this e-Visa, we have recollected valuable information in this article for you to complete the online form successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS AN OMAN VISA FOR MALAYSIANS?
If you're from Malaysia, then chances are you need a visa to enter some countries, including Oman. That's why you have the option to get an Oman e-Visa in a few minutes. This document permits you to travel to and from Oman legally, and the best thing is that it's linked to your passport.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN OMAN WITH MY E-VISA?
You can stay for 30 days Per Entry as long as you have the Oman e-Visa available, of course.
WHAT DO MALAYSIANS NEED TO APPLY?
There’s a list of conditions that you need before applying, but there’s nothing challenging about it. In fact, you may already have everything.
You need to provide these documents to iVisa.com so we can work with the rest of the process after you fill in the application. This is the complete list:
- Supporting Document.
- Last Page of Passport.
- Birth Certificate of Minor (only if you travel with kids).
- Passport Personal Details Scan.
- Airline Confirmation (if applicable).
- Proof of Accommodation (only if we ask for it).
- Applicant Photo.
- A valid e-mail address: when you apply with iVisa.com, you will receive the eVisa via e-mail.
- You also have to consider the means of payment: iVisa.com accepts multiple methods of payment, including credit/debit cards and PayPal.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES AND PROCESSING TIMES FOR THE OMAN E-VISA?
If you want your visa as soon as possible because you have an emergency, then you have to pay extra for it. But otherwise, you can choose the least expensive option if you're not in a rush. iVisa.com has 3 choices for you, and you only have to choose the best one depending on your urgency:
- Standard processing: your visa application is processed within 4 Business Days, and the price is USD 160.00.
- Rush processing: you will receive your visa within 2 Business Days, and the fee is USD 190.00.
- Super rush processing: this is the fastest option. You will get your Oman e-visa in just 1 Business Day, but you will be charged USD 220.00.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN OMAN E-VISA?
The application process is easier than other official processes. You need to fill in an easy questionnaire, but you will be ready with it in only 15 minutes, and in case you have questions or difficulties, you can call iVisa.com’s support service. They are available 24/7, and the service is free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps.
- The first one requires you to fill in some general information about you and your trip. You must also select a processing time and a visa type. Both of them have an effect on your visa’s price.
- During the second step of the form you need to make the payment and take a quick look over your application and correct any errors or typos. You cannot make any corrections afterward.
- The last step consists of additional documents upload, but this step can be different. iVisa.com will notify you as to what you need to upload (other than the usual documents.) When you are done, hit the submit button and then wait. Your Oman e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR AN OMAN E-VISA IF I'M MALAYSIAN?
Regardless of your nationality, you actually don't need that much time to apply for this e-Visa, it should take you no more than 20 minutes.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER THIS COUNTRY WITH MY E-VISA?
With an Oman visa for Malaysian citizens, you have Multiple Entry rights. That allows you to enter many times to this country while you don't exceed the expiration date of your visa.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I APPLY FOR THE OMAN E-VISA?
A good thing about iVisa.com is that you can apply at any time. We will ensure the accuracy of your application to be served within the required time frame.
CAN I ENTER TO OMAN BY LAND WITH THIS E-VISA?
Yes, you're free to travel by land to this country with your e-Visa.
WHAT DOES THE OMAN VISA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS LOOK LIKE?
MUST I BE OUTSIDE OMAN TO APPLY FOR ITS E-VISA?
Yes, it's a mandatory requirement while applying. You cannot apply for this document once you arrive there as it’s likely that your airline will ask for it before departure.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I COMMIT ANY MISTAKE IN MY APPLICATION?
In that case, you can contact us, but only if you haven't submitted your application form yet. After issuing your form, we can't change any information.
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA.COM TO GET MY OMAN E-VISA?
Yes, absolutely. We have a strong and secure presence on the Internet thanks to our professional service, so you can feel 100% sure when applying for your Oman e-Visa. You can trust in our services.
WHERE CAN I READ MORE INFORMATION?
As you can see, getting an Oman visa for Malaysian citizens is easy when you apply online. There’s no bureaucracy required, and iVisa.com does most of the work. Start planning your trip peacefully and let us work with the hard part, while you stay focused on what you’re going to bring.