Information is indeed power, and if you are planning a trip to Oman, learning some details can save you a lot of trouble. Before you visit this Arabic country, you must check if you should apply for an Oman eVisa or not, as this might be an essential document for you to enter the country.
It’s important to read some Oman Visa Information before planning the trip because you wouldn’t want to arrive at the airport and be denied entry. Lucky for you, this article will teach you everything you need to know about Oman Visa information.
What we can tell you in advance is that on iVisa.com you can easily apply for this document in case you’re eligible for it, and it shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Oman eVisa?
The Oman eVisa is an electronic travel document that authorizes you to visit Oman by only offering your passport. That happens because this document is linked to your passport, meaning that you won’t need a stamp or have to take a trip to the embassy.
How can I check my eligibility?
Only 6 countries are visa-exempt, which means that the rest of the nationalities need to apply for a visa.
However, the way of doing this application might differ. Some nationalities, 67 to be more precise, are eligible for an Oman eVisa, while the rest need to apply for the document at an embassy.
To know if you can apply for the eVisa or not, we recommend you use iVisa.com’s Visa Checker. Choose your country of origin from the drag-down menu and Oman as your destination, and the info will be displayed in just an instant. If you do qualify for an eVisa, you’ll be able to apply on iVisa.com. If not, iVisa.com will direct you to the nearest embassy.
How many types of Oman eVisas can I get online?
You can find three Oman eVisas online, which are:
- The 30 days in Total stay, Single Entry eVisa, which is the most commonly used.
- The second one allows you to stay in Oman for a maximum of 30 days Per Entry, but you are granted Multiple Entry.
- The last one is meant for people who have a GCC residence permit (Gulf Cooperation Council). It allows you to stay for 28 days in Total with a Single Entry.
What documents should I get to apply for this eVisa?
You cannot apply online if you don’t have valid requirements. Even so, the list is not as long as you may think, and the items on it are easy to achieve. Here is what you need to provide:
- Passport: all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Oman.
- A passport scan: for this, you only have to scan the information page.
- A digital photo of yourself: make sure that it was taken recently. You can get help with it by using iVisa.com’s customer service chat function.
- E-mail address: when you apply with iVisa.com, you receive the online document via e-mail, so make sure that you introduce a valid and correct e-mail address.
- Means of payment: iVisa.com accepts payments with credit/debit cards or Paypal.
- Valid visa or residence permit: some nationalities require a valid visa or a residence permit issued by the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, or Australia. Do your research to find out if you are one of them. Indian citizens, for example, cannot apply directly if they do not meet this requirement.
What is the cost of the Oman eVisa?
The total price for your document will be based on the processing time you choose while applying, at least if you choose iVisa.com’s platform as your application method. Remember that you pay a small fee with us so we can process your document the fastest way possible. Speak to a team member if you have any questions about this Oman visa information.
To help you with this, you can read the following processing times and prices based on the single entry eVisa:
- Standard processing: you wait 4 Business Days and pay no more than USD 160.00.
- Rush processing: you receive the eVisa within 2 Business Days, and the total price is USD 190.00.
- Super rush processing: this option is great if you’re under pressure. You will get your Oman e-visa in only 1 Business Day, but that’s why you’ll be charged USD 220.00.
The prices we mentioned above include the government’s fee, meaning that you wouldn’t have to add any extra charges. We do not charge you anything until you know the total price to pay.
How can I apply for it?
The online form we created is easy enough to fill out that you should spend only 15 minutes of your day on it. The main thing you have to do is to fill in a questionnaire, and the rest is our job. Don’t forget that you can contact iVisa.com’s support service if you have any doubts because they’re always at your disposal and the service is included in the cost of your processing fee.
These are the steps you have to follow:
- The first step is to complete the form with basic info and select the processing alternative you prefer.
- During the second one, you need to pay for the service and take a quick look over your application to correct any typos. You cannot make any corrections once you send the form.
- The third and last step is to upload the documents required and send the form. After that, iVisa.com will notify you about the outcome of the process.
Your Oman e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format, so stay alert to your email inbox as soon as you finish the process. Remember you can reach out to us for more Oman visa information.
How safe is it to apply online with iVisa.com?
We cannot say if it’s safe to apply with other application methods, but we do know that our services are reliable and completely secure. Therefore, we invite you to use iVisa.com to get your eVisa without putting any personal details at risk.