You must acquire the Pakistan Pass Track as a Chinese citizen. Fortunately, the iVisa.com team offers a digital process for this travel requirement. Try our fast, simple, and reliable service.
We know you want to enjoy Pakistan and continue to be healthy. Therefore, follow our instructions for a safe trip. We know how citizens of China can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Pakistan Pass Track with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Fill out the digital form with personal details.
- Our experts will check your details and confirm everything is correct.
- The Pass Track will soon be in your email inbox.
- Show the health document when entering Pakistan.
Apply in advance
From the moment you decide to travel, you can send us all your details. We will keep them and process them when it’s the right time for you. You will receive the Pass Track before your trip. Check how citizens of China can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I enter Pakistan as a Chinese citizen?
You need to have the Pakistan Pass Track before landing in Pakistan. Don’t worry! We can help you with the online procedure.
If you have a Chinese passport, you don’t need to take any COVID-19 test before traveling. However, you will go through a health screening upon arrival. We can discuss how citizens of China can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
First, you need to complete the online form with trip and health details. Besides, you need to have these requirements:
- A valid passport.
- An email address.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Our team can tell you how citizens of China can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the cheapest alternative when you can wait a regular time for your travel document. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: if you need your Pass Track sooner, we can work quicker. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: receive the health document in record time. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We can explain how citizens of China can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Review your details and correct any mistakes. Pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Include any required documents.
The Pakistan Pass Track will arrive electronically. Upon arrival, show the health document to health authorities in Pakistan. Let us explain how citizens of China can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have implemented strict security measures for all our services. Your information is safe with us.
Explore the comments section for more details about our work. We know how citizens of China can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Don’t hesitate to contact our customer support agents who are available day and night. They can solve your doubts about how citizens of China can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Check the application page now!
We know you will have a fantastic experience in Pakistan. Visit the Hingol National Park, where you can find fascinating rock formations that resemble another planet. Check the canyons, wildlife, and the famous mud volcano. Also, the site has a coastline, which means you have an ocean to add to this landscape. If you are in Karachi, getting to Hingol will take you around 3 hours. We recommend visiting the park in a car as there is no public transport. Foreigners could get permission for a day or a weekend pass.
Visit the Kalash Valleys, where you can see Bumboret and Birir. Over here, you can find the Kalash people, a minority in Pakistan that has its own religion and language. Explore their amazing culture and learn their lifestyle. Women dress in colorful dresses and headwears. They are unique in Pakistan. If you are visiting Chitral city, you can take a 2.5-hour drive to get to this place. Explore Sheikhandesh, a former Nuristani village. The locals migrated to Pakistan a few hundred years ago.
It’s time to get the Pakistan Pass Track and explore Pakistan! We know you will have fun!