As an Indian citizen, you need to have the Pakistan Pass Track before arrival. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com offers an online procedure for this requirement. Try our simplicity, speed, and security.
We know that traveling during these unprecedented times seems impossible. Still, we know Pakistan is a unique destination for you. We can tell you how citizens of India can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
How can I get the Pakistan Pass Track with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Fill out the digital form with health details.
- Our experts will check your information.
- The Pass Track will arrive electronically.
- Show the health document at arrival.
Apply in advance
From the moment you decide to travel, you can send us all your details. We will process the Pass Track at the right time. Let us tell you how citizens of India can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I enter Pakistan as an Indian citizen?
If you have an Indian passport, you need to have the Pakistan Pass Track before landing in Pakistan.
You need to take a COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 72 hours before arriving in Pakistan. Show the negative results to Pakistan authorities.
We are ready to tell you how citizens of India can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Pakistan?
Yes, COVID vaccination certificates are now mandatory to enter Pakistan.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Pakistan travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Pakistan?
COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 48 hours
COVID test after arrival: All travelers must take a rapid antigen test on arrival
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Pakistan?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days with a PCR on day 8 for any travelers who test positive on the antigen test on arrival only
What information do I need?
First, you need to provide all your personal and health details. Besides, you should have these items before starting:
- A valid passport.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We know how citizens of India can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: If you can wait a regular time for your health document, go for the cheapest alternative. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: get the Pass Track quicker if you pay a higher fee. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: receive your health document sooner. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We can discuss how citizens of India can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form with personal details. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Review your details and try not to leave blank spots. Pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
After this process, you will receive the Pakistan Pass Track electronically. Show it to Pakistan authorities at your arrival. Learn how citizens of India can enter Pakistan during coronavirus with us.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
For sure! We have established strict security guidelines for all our services, including the Pakistan Pass Track.
Go to the comments section for more details about our services. Keep checking how citizens of India can enter Pakistan during coronavirus with our experts.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available day and night. They have all the solutions for any topic about how citizens of India can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Explore the application page now!
We know you are ready for an adventure in Pakistan. For this reason, we invite you to explore the Shimshal Valley. If you are into climbing, this spot is perfect for you. The small town nearby relies entirely on solar energy, which is incredible. Take a short trek to yak pastures and enjoy the magnificent views of the mountains. The massive fields with yellow flowers will make you want to stay forever.
Visit the Shah Jahan Mosque located in Thatta. The design is amazing, and the tile work is unique in South Asia. The blue and sandstone colors will blow your mind. We know the interiors are incredible. Built-in 1647, it stands in great condition today. This site is a favorite spot for foreigners. Remember that the site is a mosque, which means you will find locals of the Muslim religion praying.
Continue checking more sites like the city of Lahore or the natural parks. Don’t take your flight to Pakistan without applying for your Pakistan Pass Track beforehand. We know you will have a blast as soon as you arrive.