If you have an Iranian passport, you need to have the Pakistan Pass Track before arrival. We are ready to help you with an online procedure. iVisa.com has simplicity, speed, and security for your travel requirement.
We are aware that travel restrictions keep changing due to coronavirus. Therefore, we bring you the latest news about traveling to Pakistan. We can explain how citizens of Iran can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Pakistan Pass Track with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Complete the digital form with health details.
- Our experts will confirm your information is correct.
- The Pass Track will get to your email inbox electronically.
- Present the health document at arrival.
Apply in advance
Start the health document process months in advance. Our team will keep your information until it’s the right time. We can assure you that you will receive the Pass Track on time. Let us tell you how citizens of Iran can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I enter Pakistan as an Iranian citizen?
First of all, you need to have a Pakistan Pass Track before landing in Pakistan. The process is 100% online, and we have the tools to help you.
As an Iranian citizen, you need to take a COVID-19 RT-PCR test before traveling. You need to show your negative results that you should have taken within 72 hours before your trip.
We can discuss how citizens of Iran can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
You need to complete the application form with personal details. Also, you should have these items:
- A valid passport.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Our team can tell you how citizens of Iran can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the most affordable service with a reasonable waiting period. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: receive the Pass Track in less time for a higher fee. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: we will process your application as quickly as possible. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We can explain how citizens of Iran can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Proceed to pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
The Pakistan Pass Track will arrive in your email inbox after this process. Make sure to have it with you when entering Pakistan. Check how citizens of Iran can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
For sure! We work with the highest security guidelines for all our services. We can handle the Pakistan Pass Track safely.
Check the comments section for more details about our successful outcomes. We can tell you how citizens of Iran can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Reach out to our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. They can answer your questions about how citizens of Iran can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Go to the application page now!
We are sure you will have a blast in Pakistan. Check Deosai, which is known as the roof of the world. The site is located at 13,487 feet, and it’s the second-highest in the world. We recommend visiting during summer as you will have a better look at the landscape. The meadows, peaks, and blue lakes seem like a dream come true. Check the Himalayan Brown Bear and have a camping adventure. The park has a fee of 1,000 rupees for foreigners and 40 rupees for Pakistanis.
Visit the Gorakh Hill Station located in Sindh, and it’s part of the Kirthar Mountains. Go to the top and explore the massive panorama of Southern Pakistan. If you are in Karachi, it will take you 8 hours to arrive here. Still, from the city of Dadu, it’s only 2 to 3 hours. If you are not willing to camp, you can find a few resting houses.
Pakistan offers incredible natural wonders all over the country. It’s time to get the Pakistan Pass Track and explore Pakistan! We know you will have fun!