If you have a US passport, you need the Pakistan Pass Track before traveling to Pakistan. Luckily, you have iVisa.com on your side with the right expertise to help you. The process is 100% online!
Although traveling during a pandemic is difficult, you can be safe as long as you follow all our recommendations. Continue checking how citizens of the United States can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Pakistan Pass Track with iVisa.com?
- Navigate the application page.
- Complete the digital form.
- Our experts will review your details and request more details if needed.
- The Pass Track will arrive in your email inbox.
- Carry the health document when entering Pakistan.
Apply in advance
We know you want to complete all these entry requirements. For this reason, you can send us all your details at any time, and we will keep them until it’s the right time for your application. We know how citizens of the United States can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I enter Pakistan as a US citizen?
First of all, you need to have the Pakistan Pass Track before landing in Pakistan. The whole process is 100% online.
As a US citizen, you need to take a COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 72 hours before traveling to Pakistan. Make sure to bring your negative results. Also, a health specialist will do a screening test at your arrival.
What information do I need?
You must provide personal details to complete the application form. Also, you need to have the following requirements:
- A valid passport.
- An email address.
- A payment method, choose between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Our experts can tell you how citizens of the United States can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: If you are willing to wait a reasonable time, choose the cheapest service. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: We can work on your process as fast as possible. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: receive the health document right away. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We know how citizens of the United States can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Provide all the required details in the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Proceed to pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
Expect the Pakistan Pass Track electronically. You must show it upon arrival in Pakistan. Let us explain how citizens of the United States can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
For sure! Countless travelers have trusted our services and have had the best results for their requirements.
Head to the comments section for more details about our success stories. We know how citizens of the United States can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available day and night. They have all the details about how citizens of the United States can enter Pakistan during coronavirus.
Explore the application page now!
Pakistan has a vast set of natural wonders, like the Broghil Valley. Located near Afghanistan’s Warkhan Corridor, the site was almost inaccessible at a time. Now, you can get here through a jeep track. Visit the high-altitude lakes, pastures, and the mountainous backdrop that goes above 13,000 feet. If you have a full day, have a track from Lashkargaz to Karambar Lake. Be prepared, as it’s one of the highest in the world.
Check Lahore, where you can find historical buildings with beautiful designs. Lahore was the city of Mughals, who left plenty of landmarks all over the city. Visit the Badshahi Mosque, the Wazir Khan Mosque, and the Lahore Fort. We are sure you will indulge in the cultural artifacts, like tombs and monuments. We are sure that you will have a blast.
Exploring Pakistan is an unforgettable experience. The country has countless natural wonders that are ready to receive you. Also, the locals will receive you with a warm welcome. Don’t forget you need the Pakistan Pass Track before traveling. Pack your bags now and visit Pakistan.