Have you decided to take a trip to Pakistan in the near future? Then you should probably know that you are most likely required to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently, meaning that you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa ensures a smooth and short application process so that you do not invest too much time and energy in getting your travel document. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, we recommend that you read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Albanian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, like most nationalities in the world, the citizens of Albania qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa will help you every step of the way.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you start the online application process of getting a Pakistan eVisa, you must ensure that you meet a few requirements. However, the list is not long. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is for you to decide. iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned so that you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on which option you choose regarding the processing time of your application. So, the faster you want the travel document, the more you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 45.00
- Rush - USD 65.00
- Super Rush - USD 85.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. There are specific airports and land border checkpoints that accept a Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. Choosing anything other than the one listed means that you have to apply for a standard visa at the nearest Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport