Are you taking a trip to Pakistan? Then you should know that chances are you are required to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently, and almost all nationalities qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa created a short and simple online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with little to no effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Andorran citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. 175 nationalities are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and the citizens of Andorra are among them. You can apply using iVisa’s services.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first things you have to accomplish before you start the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you have at hand everything that is required for a successful operation. However, you should not struggle with putting everything together. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. Since not everyone has the same needs, iVisa created three processing speed options. That way, you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 Business Days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not at all. Besides, the amount you are charged for your Pakistan eVisa depends on the processing time you select for your application. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You have to cross the Pakistani border through specific points, as they are listed below. If you choose another point of entry, you are required to obtain a standard visa from the Pakistani embassy in Andorra.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport