Planning a trip to Pakistan requires plenty of time and consideration. However, one of the things you have to take into account first is the fact that you may be needed to acquire a visa in advance. That should not be a complicated task, especially since Pakistan introduced the electronic visa system. Almost all nationalities can now apply for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa is here to guide you every step of the way. In case you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, we suggest that you take a few minutes and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Most nationalities are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda are among them. Consequently, you can enjoy a short and simple online application process with iVisa.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you can imagine, the Pakistan eVisa is more accessible to obtain than a standard visa at a diplomatic mission. Even so, you still need to make sure that you meet a few requirements. Rest assured that iVisa does not ask much of you. Here is what you must have at hand for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends on the choice you make. iVisa understands that people have different needs, which is why it created three processing speed options. That way, you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Again, it depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by the processing speed you choose for your application. So, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay for your travel document. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issuance.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You are required to use the Pakistan eVisa only at the points of entry listed below. Any other border checkpoint will ask for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport