Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Then a visa may be in order. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, only 5 nationalities are visa-exempt, meaning that all the other ones are required to get a visa before departure. However, since Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, getting a visa has become easier than ever. 175 nationalities are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and with iVisa, you can obtain it with little effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa and the application process, you can read the information we put at your disposal below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Argentinian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
As mentioned above, the citizens of 175 countries are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and Argentinian citizens are among them. iVisa will help you get the travel document you need with minimal effort.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is short, and you should not experience any difficulties in putting everything together. You may already have some of the things below. Here is what you need to have at hand during the application process:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends on your choice. When you use iVisa’s services, you are allowed to choose the processing time of your application. That way, you can opt for the processing speed you think is best for you. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not really. At the same time, keep in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on the processing speed of your application, which you have to choose. Therefore, the faster the processing, the more expensive the visa. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it remains valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You are required to use one of the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you have to get a standard visa issue by a Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport