Are you traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Have you checked if you need a visa in advance? If not, you should. There are only 5 countries whose citizens are exempt from getting a visa for Pakistan, and if you do not count yourself among them, you must fix the issue. However, the good news is that most nationalities are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, which can be acquired online. iVisa is here to guide you every step of the application process. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Australian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Australian citizens are among the 175 nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, you can get it with little to no effort.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you can imagine, you cannot apply for a Pakistan eVisa unless you meet a few requirements. Even so, you will see that the list is short, and chances are that you already have some of the items on it. Here is what you must have at hand for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. Using iVisa’s services means that you are given the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established during the application process when you choose the processing speed of your application. Naturally, the faster the processing, the pricier the visa. Here are the costs for each option:
- Standard - USD 85.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 125.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay inside the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You are compelled to use one of the points of entry below. If you decide on another border checkpoint, you have to obtain a standard visa from the Pakistani embassy in Australia.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport