When you plan a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to take into account is the fact that you may be required to obtain a visa in advance. After all, only 5 nationalities are exempt. However, you will be pleased to know that Pakistan introduced the electronic visa system, and almost all nationalities can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a fast and simple online application process so that your effort in it is close to non-existent. If you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, we recommend that you read the information provided for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Austrian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of 175 countries are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and the citizens of Austria are among them. iVisa can help you every step of the way.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
In order to be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you have to make sure that you meet all the requirements. That should not be a complicated task since the list is not long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you must put together before you begin the application process:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Not too long. Besides, iVisa puts at your disposal three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you can choose the one that most convenient for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not at all. However, keep in mind that the cost of your Pakistan eVisa is established by the processing speed of your application. The sooner you want your travel document to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. The Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at the border checkpoints listed below. If you choose another point of entry, you must go to the Pakistani embassy in Austria and apply for a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport