Taking a trip to Pakistan means that you have to do a lot of planning ahead, and one of the things you need to take care of first is the visa. After all, the chances of you needing one are pretty high. Only the citizens of 5 countries are exempt. The good news, however, is that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. As a result, if you do need a visa, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help with the process. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Azerbaijani citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, you are. The citizens of Azerbaijan are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help you out.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Naturally, before you start the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa, you must check if you have everything necessary. That should not be a complicated task since the list of requirements is not long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is for you to decide. iVisa puts at your disposal three processing time options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not exactly. But you should know that the amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa depends on the processing speed of your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it remains valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
Sadly, no. There are specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa. They are listed below. If you decide to enter Pakistan somewhere else, you need to go to the Pakistani embassy in Azerbaijan and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport