Have you decided to spend your vacation in Pakistan? You made an excellent choice. However, you should probably know that you need a visa to enter Pakistan. While 5 nationalities are exempt, there are other 175 that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. This document can be obtained online, and iVisa is here to facilitate the application process for you. In case you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a few minutes and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Bahraini citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Bahrain qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and with iVisa, you can get it with very little effort.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not extensive, and the items on it are generally easy to acquire. For a successful application process, you need to make sure that you have at hand the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Not long. Besides, one of the perks of using iVisa’s services is that you are given the opportunity to choose the processing speed of your application. Thus you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
No, it is not. At the same time, remember that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed, but varies according to which option you select as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. Basically, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You are obligated to use one of the border checkpoints listed below. Otherwise, you need to obtain a standard visa issued by the Pakistani embassy in Bahrain.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport