Have you decided to spend your vacation in Pakistan? You made an excellent choice. However, you should probably know that you need a visa to visit this country. While 5 nationalities are exempt from requiring it, there are other 175 that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, these visas may be on hold, but they would be reactivated soon.
The best of all is that the Pakistan eVisa can be obtained online, and iVisa.com is here to facilitate the application process for you.
In case you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Bahrain, you should take a few minutes and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the citizens of Bahrain apply for the Pakistan eVisa online?
Yes. The citizens of Bahrain are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and with iVisa.com, you can get it without effort.
Continue reading the information below to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Bahrain.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not extensive, and the items are generally easy to acquire. For a successful application process, you need to make sure that you have at hand the following documents:
- Passport. This passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Also, a scan of the passport’s information page is needed.
- Proof of accommodation. You can use a hotel booking for this requirement.
- Digital passport photo. This photo must be as recent as possible (less than 6 months old). You can use our photo service to process this item.
- Proof of legal residence. Only if required.
- Return flight ticket.
- Valid e-mail address. This is necessary if you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa because you receive the document by e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card for payments.
See more information about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Bahrain in the lines below.
What is the price of the Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It varies depending on which option you choose as far as the processing time of your application is concerned.
Here are the prices:
- Standard Processing Time: 15 Business Days - USD 100.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 13 Business Days - USD 120.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 10 Business Days - USD 140.00.
Read below to see more details about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Bahrain.
How can I apply for the Pakistan eVisa with iVisa.com?
The application process to get this eVisa is very smooth in comparison to other visa applications. These are the steps you have to follow to get your eVisa on time:
- The first step, is to complete the online form carefully and choose the best processing option according to your travel needs
- The second step, is to confirm that the information you wrote is correct and continue with the payment of fees.
- The third step, is to upload and add the items needed. Once ready, you can submit the form.
After that, you can relax and wait for your Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Bahrain. You won't have to visit an embassy to get it, we will do all the hard work for you.
Is iVisa.com a safe visa provider?
We provide high-quality service and security, meaning that you can trust what you do on our website. Nonetheless, you can take a look at our reviews if you have questions about it.
Where can I learn more about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Bahrain?
To get more valuable information regarding the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Bahrain, we invite you to visit iVisa.com’s website or chat online with our agents, they’re available at all times.
From the beautiful ranges of the Karakorams to the large alluvial delta of the Indus River, Pakistan is the ideal land for adrenaline and eco-tourism. In this country, you can try trekking, water rafting, mountaineering, and more outdoor activities. It is also a great spot to try mountain and desert jeep safaris, as well as camel rides, and even trout fishing.
Pakistan has some incredible tourist spots to explore. One of them is the Pishin Valley, located in the northwest of Balochistan. This valley has around 1000s hectares of fruit plantations, and it is a productive field where you can relax while enjoying a fantastic view.
Pakistan is blessed with rich and diverse flora and fauna. Consequently, it is a great place to explore, including the Great Himalayas, the Karakoram, and the Hindukush ranges with their alpine meadows and permanent snow line.
If you really want to enjoy great deserts, coastline, and also coniferous forests, then Pakistan is your best alternative!