While Pakistani is not the most stable country, if you follow a set of simple rules, you are going to have an excellent vacation there. However, before you start planning, you should know that you may need a visa in advance. Most nationalities do. However, since Pakistan introduced the electronic visa system, the citizens of 175 states can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, that will happen with minimal effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Bangladeshi citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, like most nationalities in the world, the citizens of Bangladesh qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa facilitates the online application process for you.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
You should know that there are not many requirements for a Pakistan eVisa. However, you need to make sure that you meet them all if you want to have a successful application process. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is not for iVisa to decide, but for you. iVisa puts at your disposal three options regarding your application’s processing time so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Expensive is an overstatement. Plus, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your application’s processing speed, which as we established, you get to choose. So, the sooner you want your visa to arrive, the pricier it is. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You must cross the border via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you need to go to the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Bangladesh and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport