Pakistan makes for an excellent vacation destination especially if you seek a location perfect for hiking and trekking. However, did you know that you may need a visa to enter Pakistan? Only 5 nationalities are visa exempt. At the same time, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to assist you with the online application process. You should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below if you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Barbadian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, same as most nationalities, the citizens of Barbados have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to help with the process.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you will notice, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not extensive. Plus, you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends on you. iVisa is well aware that people have different needs, which is why it created three options as far as the processing speed of your application goes. That way, you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
No. Besides, the amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa depends on which processing speed option you choose for your application. Naturally, the faster the processing goes, the more you have to pay for your eVisa. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 45.00
- Rush - USD 65.00
- Super Rush - USD 85.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain inside the country for no longer than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You are required to cross the border via the points of entry below. Otherwise, you must pay a visit to the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Barbados and acquire a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport