Pakistan is a fantastic vacation destination if you are looking for a place where you can go trekking or hiking. If practice caution, you are going to have a wonderful time there. Nevertheless, you should know that most nationalities that travel to Pakistan need to obtain a visa before departure. Lucky for you, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a short and stress-free online application process so that you invest minimal effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Belarusian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as most nationalities in the world, the citizens of Belarus are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa is here to help you with the online application process.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you need to do before you apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful application process. That should not be a complicated task because all the items are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your application will be processed in the timeframe of your choosing. iVisa came up with three processing speed options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established by the processing speed of your application, and it is you who gets to choose it. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it remains valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, your stay inside the country is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You are obligated to cross the border through the points of entry you see below. Otherwise, a standard visa is in order, and you must go to the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Belarus for that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport