Planning a trip to Pakistan takes a lot of time and consideration. However, the one thing you need to think of first is the fact that you may need a visa to enter the country. Almost all nationalities do, except for 5. If you are not among those 5, chances are that you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, which can be obtained online. iVisa can help you in that department by outing at your disposal a fast and simple online application process. If you want to find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Belgian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Belgium, same as 174 other nationalities, qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, you can get it with little to no effort.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first things you need to do before you start the online process of getting a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary. That should not be a struggle for you because most items are easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
When you use the services rendered by iVisa, you are provided with three processing speed options so that you can select the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not at all. Plus, keep in mind that the cost of your Pakistan eVisa depends on the processing speed you choose for your application. Therefore, the slower the processing, the cheaper the travel document. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa gives you the opportunity to spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
Sadly, no. You must use one of the points of entry listed below. If you choose a different one, you must go to the Pakistani embassy in Belgium and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport