Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Have you considered the fact that you may need a visa before you leave? If not, you should. However, the good news is that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. Consequently, you may be able to obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help you in that department by providing a fast and accessible online application process. You should read the information below to learn more details about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Belizean citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, same as 174 other nationalities, the citizens of Belize qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, the application process will run smoothly.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
To be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. However, you should have an easy time putting everything together because most of the necessary items are almost effortless to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. iVisa gives you the chance of choosing the processing speed of your application so that you can go for the option that best serves your purposes. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
No. Plus, you need to bear in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It depends on the processing speed you select for your application. Obviously, the standard option is cheaper than the fastest one. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. The Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at the points of entry below. If you choose a different one, you need a standard visa, and only a Pakistani consulate can grant you that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport