When you plan a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to take care of is the visa, provided that you need one. Since most nationalities do, chances are you must obtain one too. However, Pakistan has an electronic visa system in place, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. With that being said, you may qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, which you can get online. iVisa is here to help you every step of the way. You should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Beninese citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Like most nationalities, the citizens of Benin qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, the application process is smooth and fast.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, you need to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful application process. That, however, should not be a difficult task. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
The processing speed of your application depends on your choice. iVisa presents you with three such options so that you can pick the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It depends on two factors: nationality and the processing speed of your application. But, keep in mind that the faster the processing, the more considerable the amount. Here are the prices for you:
- Standard - USD 45.00
- Rush - USD 65.00
- Super Rush - USD 85.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it remains valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay for no more than 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You must cross the border via the checkpoints listed below. Any other point of entry will require a standard visa, and you must go to the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Benin for that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport