When you decide to travel to Pakistan, you must consider the fact that you may need a visa in advance. Only 5 nationalities are visa exempt. At the same time, you should know that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa which can be acquired online. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. In case you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Bolivian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, same as other 174 nationalities, the citizens of Bolivia have access to a Pakistan eVisa, and with iVisa, the application process is fast and stress-free.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you begin the online process of obtaining a Pakistan eVisa, you should make sure that you meet the requirements. But, as you are about to see, the list is not long, and the items on it should be easy to acquire. Here are the documents and information you need:
- Valid passport – look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. iVisa provides you with three processing time options so that you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on the processing time you choose for your application, as well as on your nationality. But, keep in mind that the faster the processing goes, the more you will be charged. Here is what you must pay as a Bolivian citizen:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You are compelled to use one of the points of entry below. Choosing a different one means that you must pay a visit to the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Bolivia and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport