Planning a trip to Pakistan takes quite a bit of consideration, but with a little effort, the process should not be too hard. However, before you plan anything else, you should check and see whether you need a visa. Since there are only 5 visa-exempt nationalities, chances are that you do. Even so, you should not struggle with it. That is because Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help in that department. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Bosnia & Herzegovina, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa can help you obtain it with minimal effort.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing on your to-do list is to make sure that you meet the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa. However, as you will see, they are easy to acquire, and you may already have some of the necessary documents and information at your disposal. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is for you to decide. How is that possible? iVisa gives you three options regarding the processing time of your application so that you can choose the one that best fits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not really. However, you should know that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality, as well as by the processing time of your application, which you choose. Naturally, the standard option will cost you less than the fastest one. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
As a holder of a Pakistan eVisa, you can remain in the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. You are obligated to cross the border via the following checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport