Are you planning a trip to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should see whether or not you need a visa in advance. Since there are only 5 countries whose citizens are exempt, chances are that you do. However, there is no reason for concern. That is because Pakistan has adopted the electronic visa system recently, which means that 175 nationalities have access to a Pakistan eVisa, which can be obtained online. iVisa’s purpose is to make the online application process as easy as possible for you. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information we provided for you down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Botswanan citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, like many other nationalities, the citizens of Botswana qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help with the application process.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
To start the online application process, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa. You do not need much. Only a few documents and some information that iVisa asks of you. Chances are that you already have some of them. Here is what you must put together:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you decide. One of the benefits of using iVisa’s services is that you are given the possibility to select a processing time for your application. To that effect, iVisa provides you with three options:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not at all. Besides, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It depends on your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. Obviously, the faster you want your travel document to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 45.00
- Rush - USD 65.00
- Super Rush - USD 85.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after arrival after the issue date.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You must enter Pakistan via the points of entry listed below. Any other border checkpoint will ask for a consular visa, and you have to go to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission for that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport