When you plan a trip to Pakistan, there are many things you need to consider. One of them is that you may be required to get a visa in advance. Your chances of needing one are pretty high since only 5 nationalities are exempt. However, the good news is that Pakistan issue electronic visas for the citizens of 175 countries, and you may be among them. If that is the case, you can get a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help you with that. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a few minutes and read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Brazilian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as other 175 nationalities, the citizens of Brazil are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, make sure that you meet the requirements. You should not struggle with this task since most items on the list are easy to acquire. For a successful application process, you need the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. On you, mostly. iVisa knows that people have different needs, which is why it gives you the opportunity to choose the processing speed of your application. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not at all. But keep in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. So, the sooner you want your travel document to be ready, the more you are charged for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it maintains its validity for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of up to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You must cross the border via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you need to obtain a standard visa from the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Brazil.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport