Pakistan is the ideal vacation destination if you love hiking and trekking. Indeed, the country is not the most stable in the world, but things are improving, and if you follow a few simple rules, you are going to have a fantastic vacation. But did you know that most people need a visa to travel to Pakistan? Only 5 nationalities are exempt. At the same time, the citizens of 175 countries have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. In case you are among them, iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with minimal effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information provided for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Bruneian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Brunei are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and with iVisa, your effort in the application process is close to non-existent.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you have to do before you fill in the application form is to ensure that you have everything necessary for a successful application form. The task at hand is not challenging since all the items on the list are easy to acquire, and you may already have some of them. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends on your choice. iVisa provides you with three processing speed options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not quite. At the same time, you should probably know that the amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing speed you choose for your application. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you are at liberty to spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. Only the points of entry listed below accept a Pakistan eVisa. All the other will ask for a standard visa, and only a Pakistani consulate can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport