Are you planning to spend your vacation in Pakistan? If that is so, keep in mind that you may need a visa to enter the country. Only the citizens of 5 states are exempt. However, you will be pleased to learn that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system. Consequently, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. If you find yourself among them, iVisa can help you out with the online application process. If you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Bulgarian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Most nationalities qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and the citizens of Bulgaria make no exception. iVisa provides excellent service for the entire process.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you can imagine, before you begin the process of acquiring a Pakistan eVisa, you must put together some documents and information. You should not struggle with the task because most items are easy to obtain. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Not too long. Plus, as you will notice, iVisa gives you three processing speed options for your application so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
No. But what you must remember is that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on both your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. Therefore, the faster the processing, the more money you spend. The prices are listed below.
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You have to cross the border via the checkpoints below. If not, you have to go to the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Bulgaria and apply for a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport