In case you decide to take a trip to Pakistan in the future, you should know that chances are you need to obtain a visa in advance. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, there are only 5 countries whose citizens are visa exempt. At the same time, Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is where iVisa comes in. We can help you with the online application process. If you want to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information we put together for you down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Burkina Faso, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Burkina Faso are among the 175 nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa can help you get it with little to no effort.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not long, and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. Plus, you may already have some of the necessary documents and information. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. For your convenience, iVisa created three options as far as the processing speed of your application goes. That way, you can choose the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not really. Besides, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is established by your nationality and the processing speed of your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your travel document to arrive, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 45.00
- Rush - USD 65.00
- Super Rush - USD 85.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it remains valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. Only the ones listed above accept a Pakistan eVisa as valid. All the other ones will ask for a standard visa, and only a Pakistani embassy or diplomatic mission can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport