When you plan a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you must do is to check whether you need a visa before departure. Chances are that you do, like most nationalities. However, there is good news as well. Apparently, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa recently, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. As a result, you may be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. To find out more details regarding the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information we put together for you down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Burundian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Burundi are among the 175 nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa ensures a smooth and fast application process.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you can imagine, you cannot apply for a Pakistan eVisa unless you have at hand all the required documents and information. However, you may already have some of the items on the list, and if not, they are easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends on your choice. The fact of the matter is that iVisa created three processing time options for your application so that you can pick the one that is best for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
No. But what you should know is that the amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It varies depending on your nationality, as well as on your application’s processing speed. Obviously, if you choose the standard processing you will spend less than when you pick the super rush. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No, you are required to use one of the points of entry below. If you decide on another one, you must go to the nearest Pakistani embassy and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport