Are you traveling to Pakistan in the near future? Then one of the first things you need to consider is the fact that you may have to obtain a visa in advance. Nevertheless, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently, and as a result, you may be able to acquire a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a short and stress-free online application process so that you do not waste too much time on this. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Cabo Verdean citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Cabo Verde are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa can facilitate the application process for you.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you can imagine, you cannot apply for a Pakistan eVisa unless you are able to meet the requirements. Even so, as you will notice, the list is quite short, and the items on it are effortless to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
That is for you to decide. Since not all people have the same needs, iVisa created three processing speed options. That way, you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The price of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It varies according to the processing speed you chose for your application, as well as to your nationality. Here are the prices for the citizens of Cabo Verde:
- Standard - USD 45.00
- Rush - USD 65.00
- Super Rush - USD 85.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover ?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. You must enter Pakistan using one of the checkpoints below. If you choose a different one, you need a consular visa issued by the Pakistani diplomatic mission in your country.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport