Choosing Pakistan as your vacation destination is a fantastic idea, especially if you love trekking and hiking. Keep in mind that the country is not yet stable, but if you follow a few simple rules, you will be safe. However, did you know that you most likely need a visa to enter Pakistan? The good news is, though, that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, there are 175 countries whose citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to assist with the application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Cambodian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Cambodia are among the 175 nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, you will obtain the travel document you need with minimal effort.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first steps you need to make when you want to obtain a Pakistan eVisa is to gather a few documents and information that are required during the online application process. As you will see, the list is not long, and chances are that you have some of the necessary things. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. iVisa gives you the opportunity to pick your application’s processing time. You are provided with three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
No. At the same time, remember that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and on the processing speed of your application. Naturally, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
As a Pakistan eVisa holder, your stay cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. You must enter Pakistan via the points of entry you can see below. Choosing another one means that you must go to the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Cambodia and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport