Are you traveling to Pakistan in the near future? If yes, then you should know that most people need a visa before leaving for Pakistan. While there are 5 visa-exempt nationalities, most people must undergo a visa application process. Lucky for you, most nationalities are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. This type of travel document is available online, and iVisa is here to help you with the online application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Cameroonian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Cameroon are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, your effort in the entire process is minimal.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you go ahead and fill in the online application form), you must make sure that you meet the requirements. This is not a complicated task because all the necessary documents and information are easy to acquire. That is if you do not have them already. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is for you to decide. One of the best things about using iVisa’s services is that you can choose your application’s processing speed. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not really. Plus, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing speed you select for your application. Obviously, the faster you want your visa to arrive, the more you have to pay. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
No. Below, you will find a list of points of entry that hold the Pakistan eVisa as valid. If you decide to use another border checkpoint, you must obtain a standard visa from the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport