Did you make the decision of traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should probably be aware of the fact that you may be required to obtain a visa before departure. With only 5 visa-exempt nationalities, almost all people need one. However, there is some good news as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process so that you do not invest too much time and effort. If you care to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Canadian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Canada count themselves among the nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, you will get the travel document you need with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
To apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you need to make sure that you have at hand some documents and information iVisa asks of you so that it can get the process started. However, you do not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – before you begin the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, iVisa gives you the possibility to choose the processing time of your application. To that effect, you receive three processing time options. That way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not much. But keep in mind that the cost of your Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing speed you choose for your application. The sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 85.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 125.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover ?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. You are required to use one of the border checkpoints below. Otherwise, you have to get a standard visa from the Pakistani embassy in Canada.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport