When you are planning a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to check is whether or not you need a visa in advance. Most nationalities do. However, Pakistan introduced the electronic visa system recently, and as a result there are 175 countries whose citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help you in that department by providing a smooth and fast application process. You should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Chilean citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Chile are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and with iVisa’s help, you can get the travel document you need with little to no effort.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you begin the process of acquiring a Pakistan eVisa, you need to make sure that you have everything necessary for the online application process. The good news is that you do not need much, and you may already have some of the things on the list. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. iVisa created three processing time options so that you can pick the one that is most beneficial for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not too much. Besides, bear in mind that the price of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality, as well as by the processing speed you select for your application. Naturally, the faster the processing, the higher the amount you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover ?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since issuance.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in Pakistan for a period that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
Regrettably, no. As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you are required to use one of the border checkpoints listed below. Choosing a different one means that you have to obtain a standard visa from a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport