Planning a trip to Pakistan may take some of your time and lots of consideration. However, the first thing on your mind should be the visa and whether you need one in advance. The fact of the matter is that most nationalities do. Even so, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries are given the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to help you every step of the way. If you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information we put together for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Chinese citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of China are among the 175 nationalities that are given access to a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa facilitates the application process so that you do not make too much of an effort.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to see, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are easy to fulfill. The list is not very long, and the items on it are generally easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
That depends. Since not everyone has the same needs, iVisa created three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on the nationality of the applicant and the processing speed of the application. Obviously, the sooner you need your eVisa, the more you have to pay. The prices for Chinese citizens are as follows:
- Standard - USD 48.18
- Rush - USD 68.18
- Super Rush - USD 88.18
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter the country via one of the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you need to procure a standard visa from the Pakistani diplomatic mission in China.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport