Planning a trip to a foreign country is not always the easiest of tasks, but with a little bit of care and consideration, you should not struggle with it. When it comes to a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to consider first is the fact that you may need a visa in advance. Most nationalities do. The good news is, however, that Pakistan has adopted the electronic visa system recently, and as a result, you may be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. In case you are eligible, iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Colombian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Colombia, together with other 174 nationalities, are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you get with little effort.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing on your to-do list when you want to apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you meet the requirements. The task at hand is not difficult since the list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you must procure for a successful application process:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
No. But hat is worth mentioning here is that iVisa gives you the opportunity to choose the processing time of your application. You receive three options so that you can select the one that best satisfies your needs:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. It makes sense to spend more money if you want the travel document as soon as possible. Here are the prices for each processing option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after arrival after issuance.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to use the border checkpoints listed below. Otherwise, you must get a standard visa from the Pakistani diplomatic mission in your country.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport