Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Then you should know that you most likely need a visa. Only 5 nationalities are exempt from getting one. However, there is good news too. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries have the possibility of applying for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa ensures a smooth and fast online application process. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a few minutes and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Comorian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Comoros are among the eligible nationalities for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with little effort on your behalf.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
You cannot apply for a Pakistan eVisa unless you meet a series of requirements. Nevertheless, rest assured that the list is short, and the items on it should not be difficult to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Besides, iVisa provides you with three processing time options so that you can pick the one that best serves your purposes. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing speed you choose for your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain for no more than 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you are granted entry only via the border checkpoints you see below. Any other point of entry will ask for a standard visa, and only a Pakistani embassy or diplomatic mission can grant you that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport