During the process of planning a trip to Pakistan, the first thing on your mind should be whether or not you need to apply for a visa in advance. Chances are that you do. But you should know that Pakistan has an electronic visa system, and since the citizens of 175 countries have access to it, you may be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online as well. iVisa can help you with that. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you can see down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Costa Rican citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Costa Rica count themselves among the nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa’s help, you can get the travel document you need with little to no effort.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first things you need to do before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form is to check if you meet the requirements. You only need a few documents and some information, and they are generally easy to acquire. What you must put together is as follows:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not exactly. What you should know here is that iVisa created three processing time options for your application. As a result, you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay. The prices are listed below.
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover ?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you are allowed to spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa grants you entry only via the border checkpoints listed above. Any other border asks you for a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport