In case you are planning a trip to Pakistan, keep in mind that you may need a visa to enter the country. However, the good news is that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and if you are eligible, you have the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa’s help, that can happen with little to no effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Croatian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Croatia, same as 175 other nationalities, have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa facilitates the online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with ease.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you begin the online process of obtaining a Pakistan eVisa, it is recommended that you first make sure that you meet the requirements. You should not find this task challenging because the list is short, and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, when you use iVisa’s services, you have the chance to choose your application’s processing speed. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not as much as you would think. But keep in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on the processing time of your application, as well as on your nationality. The sooner you want your eVisa to be ready, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at the points of entry you see listed below. Any other border checkpoint will ask you for a consular visa, and you have to go to the Pakistani embassy in Croatia for that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport