Are you traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should know that the chances of you needing a visa in advance are high because only 5 nationalities are exempt. But you do not have reasons for concern. Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, you may have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. If that is the case, iVisa can help you with the online application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Cuban citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a citizen of Cuba, you are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa is here to assist with the online application process.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you can imagine, you must be able to fulfill a few requirements if you want to obtain a Pakistan eVisa. However, the task at hand is not difficult because all the items on the list are generally easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not really. Besides, iVisa gives you the opportunity to choose your application’s processing time so that you can pick an option that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not too much. But what you have to remember is that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It depends on both your nationality and your application’s processing speed. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your travel document to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it maintains its validity for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain inside the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is valid only at the border checkpoints you see below. Any other point of entry will request a consular visa, and only a Pakistani diplomatic mission can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport