Traveling to Pakistan is an excellent idea if you are looking for stunning places where you can go trekking or hiking. However, keep in mind that going there most likely means that you need to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan has an electronic visa system, and if you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, that can happen without too much effort on your behalf. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Cypriot citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Cyprus qualify for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa is here to help you every step of the way.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you go ahead and fill in the online application form, you need to take care of the requirements. That should not be a complicated job since the list is not that long, and the documents and information on it are easy to obtain. Here is what you need:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Besides, one of the benefits of using iVisa’s services is that you are given the possibility to choose the processing time of your application. You get three choices, and you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. You should know that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is determined by the processing time you pick for your application and your nationality. Obviously, the sooner you want your eVisa to be ready, the more you are charged for it. The prices are down below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa can be used only at the following points of entry:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport