Planning a trip to Pakistan takes quite a bit of consideration, but the first thing on your to-do list is to check whether you need to apply for a visa in advance. Chances are that you must. Even so, thanks to Pakistan’s electronic visa system, you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, in which case iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with little to no effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Danish citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Denmark are among the 175 nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you can imagine, you cannot obtain a Pakistan eVisa unless you have everything necessary at hand. However, the list is not very long, and the items on it are not difficult to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
No. But one of the things you will like about iVisa’s services is that you are given a chance to choose your application’s processing speed. You get three options so that you can go for the one that is best for you:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It depends on two factors: your nationality and the processing speed of your application. Needless to say, the faster the processing, the more money you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay inside the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa will grant you entry if you use one of the points of entry listed below. If you choose another one, you must go to the Pakistani embassy in Denmark and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport